Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Preparation tips for AD0-E331 - Adobe Campaign Classic Developer - Certified Professional, please

Level 7

Hello, I would like to get some tips for Campaign Classic Developer certifications. Where can I get question and answers to practice, tips...

Thank you in advance

@Manoj_Kumar_ @Heku_ @alnavarg 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

At the end I found a link with a summary of what I've to study and where to find it 

https://express.adobe.com/page/R2xpL7NGDQ3jH/

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Manoj,

Please check out the page below as it has numerous links to helpful training/prep resources:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/certification/technical-certifications/acs/acs...

Level 7

Hello, this is for adobe standard. Do you have info about Campaign Classic?

Level 5

Sorry men but we refer to Adobe Campaign CLASSIC not Standard

S5mGfM.gif

Community Advisor

Hi @CampaignerForLife ,

You can utilize Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal.

Here we can take free expert-level practice tests and, upon completion, receiving a detailed report that indicates areas you’ll need to strengthen to pass the certification exam.

Refer this for more detailed information

Level 7

Hello, thanks for your answer, do you have a link to actually study for this test? Not for the test itself but to prepare for it! 

Thanks in advance

Community Advisor

Hi, You can explore the campaign classic documentation

ParthaSarathy_0-1681717333061.png

And for exam objectives and scope, you can refer the link shared by Craig, and expand Adobe campaign classic and select certification level 

ParthaSarathy_1-1681717637165.png

Level 1

i found this page:

Online Sample Questions

The sample questions allow you to see the type and format of questions that you will encounter in the actual exam. There is no sign on needed. The results of the sample test are not stored, and do not predict your actual test results.

AD4-E331 Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Certified Professional Sample Questions

But when i click it it returns error. Do students still have the possibility to practice with real questions or not? 

PabloNeruda_0-1707313753032.png

Correct answer by
Level 7

At the end I found a link with a summary of what I've to study and where to find it 

https://express.adobe.com/page/R2xpL7NGDQ3jH/

Level 1

Hi,

when pressing to the hyperlink regarding sample questions it returns an error (see screen below). Does it mean that Adobe has removed the page? Cannot we any longer practice with questions similar to the real ones? 

PabloNeruda_0-1707313608115.png