Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Postupgrade Error - from 9039 to 9349

Level 1
Hi All, I have upgraded ACC from 9039 to 9349 build number. Got below error while upgrade. Need help to resolve these errors. And still showing NmsServer_LastPostUpgrade 9039. Any help would be appreciated..!! =========Summary of the update========== error log ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended (iRc=-2006) error log WDB-200002 SQL statement 'alter sequence NmsTrackingUrlId restart start with 2;' could not be executed (error in position 52: ';'). (iRc=-2006) error log Error while resetting NmsTrackingUrlId sequence. Reset it manually to the start of the best gap and re-run Post Upgradeafter commenting out this instruction. error log SCR-160012 Javascript: error while evaluating script 'inline'. (iRc=-53) error log XSV-350063 No data source defined in the instance 'default'. Make sure the DNS alias used to access the server is correct (for example, avoid hard-coded IP addresses). (iRc=16384) error log CFG-600010 Document update job stopped after an error (iRc=-53)
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anil,

It looks like we have run into this once or twice in the past where the post upgrade is trying to point the sequence to an already occupied value. The solution that I'm seeing for this is to comment out the lines of Javascript below in the postupgrade.xml. This is a bug in the script that will be addressed in future releases (R&D reference is NEO-47335).

<!-- <javaScript label="Reset nmsTrackingUrlId sequence">

sqlExec("alter sequence NmsTrackingUrlId restart start with " + nextStart + ";");
</javaScript>-->

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anil,

It looks like we have run into this once or twice in the past where the post upgrade is trying to point the sequence to an already occupied value. The solution that I'm seeing for this is to comment out the lines of Javascript below in the postupgrade.xml. This is a bug in the script that will be addressed in future releases (R&D reference is NEO-47335).

<!-- <javaScript label="Reset nmsTrackingUrlId sequence">

sqlExec("alter sequence NmsTrackingUrlId restart start with " + nextStart + ";");
</javaScript>-->