Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Personalization block for non opens

Level 4

Hi Team,

I have to build a personalization block(html content) which I can add inside deliveries, but the catch is it should only be visible to users who have not opened a specific delivery.

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 

I would still make the decision (who has filled in the survey) in the workflow, queyring the survey responses in the workflow and set a new field in Target Data as surveyReponsder.. Then in your personalisation, you would do something like

if targetDate.isSurveyResponder != true, you should the URL to the survey link otherwise, you show nothing...

Doing the data preparation in the workflow will be much faster

Thanks

Denis 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Abhinav,

Is there any reason why this must be done within the delivery?

Normally, I would recommend creating a segment within a workflow target that segments the population based on opens for the specific delivery, then feeding that target into a delivery with the desired content.

Level 4

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,

We have a survey regarding brand feedback.

We need to add this inside delivery and users who have not responded to that survey should only be allowed to view and fill the survey from delivery, else the survey is hidden from users who have already responded.

Any ideas on how to achieve this, for the time being, we are using segmentation with each delivery to achieve this.

Regards, 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 

I would still make the decision (who has filled in the survey) in the workflow, queyring the survey responses in the workflow and set a new field in Target Data as surveyReponsder.. Then in your personalisation, you would do something like

if targetDate.isSurveyResponder != true, you should the URL to the survey link otherwise, you show nothing...

Doing the data preparation in the workflow will be much faster

Thanks

Denis