Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

List dates default as DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss

Level 7

Hello everyone, when i show in a list any date i get the format MM/DD/YYYY

Heku__1-1712315176895.png

I would like to know how to get by default the format DD/MM/YYYY.

Thank you in advance,

Héctor

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_,

This can be controlled to an extent in the operator's properties if you want to do it for some operators. You can also enforce it for all operators.

For example, DD/MM/YYYY date display can be achieved if you set your operator's regional settings to English (United Kingdom).

isahore_0-1712557796471.png

isahore_1-1712557816434.png

BR,

Ishan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Heku_ 

AFAIK, this is something we can't change.

Is there a specific reason why you want it in this format? If you are planning to use this data in an email or export then you can use the formatDate function.

API doc for formatDate: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/developer/campaign-api/api/f-formatDate.html

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 7

Hello, @Manoj_Kumar_.

Thanks for your reply, the client wants to visualize dates in DDMMYYYY format. The solution @isahore gave to me is correct.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_,

This can be controlled to an extent in the operator's properties if you want to do it for some operators. You can also enforce it for all operators.

For example, DD/MM/YYYY date display can be achieved if you set your operator's regional settings to English (United Kingdom).

isahore_0-1712557796471.png

isahore_1-1712557816434.png

BR,

Ishan