Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to sendemail from javascript worflow by posting to an external rest api.

Level 1

I need to post to a external url for sending email without using adbobe campaign's in built  email capability. I would like to do this from javascript worflow.

What are the objects accessible using javascript activity inside the workflow? will i be able to get access to the recipients from inside javascript worflow?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Generally when you want to use an external email provider we create a delivery template with External routing that generates an extraction file that you then forward to the email provider.

You can do callouts from within a workflow though. I recommend you ask your question on the new Adobe Campaign product forum as this forum is intended to answer questions about the training videos available in the Solution Partner Portal.

A new community space dedicated to all Adobe Campaign users is now available: http://help-forums.adobe.com/campaign.

If you are looking for some help, best practices, how-to articles and if you want to share with other users, this is the place to be.

This space will also be used to share about latest news and upcoming events such as webinars, expert sessions and Q&As, etc. You won’t miss anything about Adobe Campaign !

Feel free to join and start asking questions or sharing your experience about Adobe Campaign.

Users and experts are already waiting for you!

Join now by clicking the banner or this link.

Linda

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Generally when you want to use an external email provider we create a delivery template with External routing that generates an extraction file that you then forward to the email provider.

You can do callouts from within a workflow though. I recommend you ask your question on the new Adobe Campaign product forum as this forum is intended to answer questions about the training videos available in the Solution Partner Portal.

A new community space dedicated to all Adobe Campaign users is now available: http://help-forums.adobe.com/campaign.

If you are looking for some help, best practices, how-to articles and if you want to share with other users, this is the place to be.

This space will also be used to share about latest news and upcoming events such as webinars, expert sessions and Q&As, etc. You won’t miss anything about Adobe Campaign !

Feel free to join and start asking questions or sharing your experience about Adobe Campaign.

Users and experts are already waiting for you!

Join now by clicking the banner or this link.

Linda