Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

having a calculated field to get the average daily delivery sent per delivery code by month

Level 2

Hello

I would like to calculate the avg daily delivery sent per delivery code by month?

Do I need to create a calculated filed in a schema? otr is there a different way? it is for a daily reporting workflow 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rbiri,

You could create a separate workflow that contains query activity, file extract activity, and delivery activity to send as an attachment daily report.

Start the query activity with Deliveries and specify the criteria to pull and add additional data to include the OOTB metrics and calculated metrics you want to include in the report. You could do the calculations within the additional data section to get the data that you need to include in the report.

SatheeskannaK_0-1683566038563.png

SatheeskannaK_1-1683566189135.png

Once you setup the query activity add a file extract activity and include the fields to extract the data in a file and send it as an attachment in the workflow.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rbiri,

You could create a separate workflow that contains query activity, file extract activity, and delivery activity to send as an attachment daily report.

Start the query activity with Deliveries and specify the criteria to pull and add additional data to include the OOTB metrics and calculated metrics you want to include in the report. You could do the calculations within the additional data section to get the data that you need to include in the report.

SatheeskannaK_0-1683566038563.png

SatheeskannaK_1-1683566189135.png

Once you setup the query activity add a file extract activity and include the fields to extract the data in a file and send it as an attachment in the workflow.

Thanks, Sathees