Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Finding root of variables

Level 1

Hi experts,

I'm trying to understand a query. Is it possible to find where the variable value is defined.

Ex- I'm trying to search the root of marketCombination variable. 

ShaktirajDa_0-1715247855715.png

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @Shaktiraj_D, this variable should be defined by a previous activity in the same worfkow (Or in the same activity in it initialization script). You can trace the variable in the workflow task window, adding eventVariables to the list:

Heku__0-1715249518646.png

Heku__1-1715249644370.png

With this, you can trace where has marketCombination has been generated and its value.

To use it in a query you can use 

Heku__2-1715249817096.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @Shaktiraj_D, this variable should be defined by a previous activity in the same worfkow (Or in the same activity in it initialization script). You can trace the variable in the workflow task window, adding eventVariables to the list:

Heku__0-1715249518646.png

Heku__1-1715249644370.png

With this, you can trace where has marketCombination has been generated and its value.

To use it in a query you can use 

Heku__2-1715249817096.png

Hope this helps!

Level 7

Nice answer! You definitely deserve a community advisor mark, have seen you in every post lately 

Level 7

Thank you, @CampaignerForLife! I'm sure you deserve it too, I see you in a lot of posts 

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ