Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Filtering customers who have made at least 2 purchases within the Summer period over the past two years.

Level 4

Hi There is a requirement like I need to figure out the recipients who have made at least 2 purchases within the summer periods over the past 2 years .
also have a doubt do we have to keep season schema here ?

Kindly help me with necessary columns and filtering condition 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 ,

Solution for this is provided in another thread and modify its filtering condition to fetch from March 1 to May 31st.

Or with the same configuration, use 2 queries, Query1 to fetch 2022 records, and Query2 to fetch 2023 records. And after both the split activity (as mentioned in previous thread), use Union activity to combine the results of recipient who had made atleast 2 purchase on 2022 and atleast 2 purchase on 2023.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @vani97,

The community would be able to give you guidance if you can share some details about the data model that you have (related tables only). The solution can be varied depending on that, and there can be multiple ways of doing it as well.

BR,

Ishan

Level 4

Hi @isahore 
I have purchase history table which is linked to recipient table 

Purchase history table having purchase date which is linked to the recipient table  by the custId 

And we have the summer period for the

1.2022 (march 1 to may 31)

2.2023(march 1 to may 31)

Thanks in advance!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 ,

Solution for this is provided in another thread and modify its filtering condition to fetch from March 1 to May 31st.

Or with the same configuration, use 2 queries, Query1 to fetch 2022 records, and Query2 to fetch 2023 records. And after both the split activity (as mentioned in previous thread), use Union activity to combine the results of recipient who had made atleast 2 purchase on 2022 and atleast 2 purchase on 2023.