Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

DLV-490076 -The mid-sourcing delivery ID to which messages should be added is not specified (notification mode). Any info about this error?

Level 7

Hello, I did get this error yesterday in my Mid sourcing instance. It's now working properly, so I'd like to know why did this error appear and if I should worry about this. 

I did search and got no info about it. Any idea? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello, this error has shown up intermittently over the years and typically indicates a deadlock on certain tables. That said, you could submit a ticket to Campaign Support and reference NEO-75920 to validate, as XML changes may be required to the notification template to mitigate this issue in the future.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello, this error has shown up intermittently over the years and typically indicates a deadlock on certain tables. That said, you could submit a ticket to Campaign Support and reference NEO-75920 to validate, as XML changes may be required to the notification template to mitigate this issue in the future.

Hello, thank for your help, with this and some time we discovered there was a bugged registry in the database which wouldn't allow other registries to be added