Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Connectivity issues

Level 1

Hi AC Community,

We are experiencing connectivity issues in that our connections to Adobe Campaign from the office network seem to timeout after just a couple of minutes and we need to reconnect constantly throughout the day. 

Any ideas / suggestions on what we could perhaps check / look into to improve this?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Chris,

In general, you should reach out to your IT team if the timeouts are only occurring from the Office network. They may need to run a network trace on their end to help isolate the issue. Also any error messages and log entries within the web.log during the time of a timeout would also be helpful.

If the architecture is hosted by Adobe, I would also recommend opening a Support ticket for the Adobe Ops team to review the network.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Chris,

In general, you should reach out to your IT team if the timeouts are only occurring from the Office network. They may need to run a network trace on their end to help isolate the issue. Also any error messages and log entries within the web.log during the time of a timeout would also be helpful.

If the architecture is hosted by Adobe, I would also recommend opening a Support ticket for the Adobe Ops team to review the network.

Regards,

Craig