Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Application variables - push notification - not able to find in delivery

Level 3

Hi,

I have added new application variables using the link (point-3 under create ios mobile app) - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/sending-messages/sending-push-notific...

I have added them for android as well as ios. However, I can't find that under "Application variables" in delivery. Also, there is no way to add them as well.

I have logged out and logged in after adding them.

I am not able to figure out what might be the issue. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Vinay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @vinay16 ,

You can follow the below steps to get the application variable - 

1.) Go to Resources -> Templates -> Delivery templates and then select the delivery (iOS or Android) then right-click it and duplicate that template.

2.) Click on "To" and then click on the Add button of the Delivery target population.

3.) Select "Subscribers of an iOS mobile application(iPhone,iPad)" and then click Next.

4.) Now in the service dropdown, select the service that you have made previously and then select the mobile application.

5.) Click OK and then go to the Application variable and now you can see all the application variables that you have created in your service.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @vinay16 ,

It won't be getting auto-populated. You have to add in manually in Application Variable tab.

ParthaSarathy_0-1700630591719.png

Level 3

Hi @ParthaSarathy 

Thanks for reply.

I couldn't find any option to add new variable.

I have attached screenshot of the delivery in which I am not getting that option at all.

Can you please let me know what I should do?

Thanks,

Vinay

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @vinay16 ,

You can follow the below steps to get the application variable - 

1.) Go to Resources -> Templates -> Delivery templates and then select the delivery (iOS or Android) then right-click it and duplicate that template.

2.) Click on "To" and then click on the Add button of the Delivery target population.

3.) Select "Subscribers of an iOS mobile application(iPhone,iPad)" and then click Next.

4.) Now in the service dropdown, select the service that you have made previously and then select the mobile application.

5.) Click OK and then go to the Application variable and now you can see all the application variables that you have created in your service.

Level 3

Thank you for your help, Shivam. It worked for me.