Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Abandoned Cart

Level 3

Hi

Im trying to create a workflow for an abandoned cart. My Adobe is connect with Adobe Analytics so I can use triggers to activate it. For the first email is ok, but how can I create the workflow to send the following two emails depending on the customer behaviour?

Shoul I start the workflouw with the Signal activity? Or how?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Blanca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado ,

Yes, we need to start the Abandoned Carts WF with External signal activity as we need to get the segments Data from the schema "nms:webEvent" for those particular segments of Analytics. and then we have to send the Abandoned Carts email to them and Update the same schema again after sending the Abandoned Cart email.

Sample WF Can we as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_0-1711982484961.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

or maybe create a technical workflow starting with the signal activity and the following the seps send the info to a list and star the other workflow via list?

Thank you!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bcollado ,

Yes, we need to start the Abandoned Carts WF with External signal activity as we need to get the segments Data from the schema "nms:webEvent" for those particular segments of Analytics. and then we have to send the Abandoned Carts email to them and Update the same schema again after sending the Abandoned Cart email.

Sample WF Can we as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_0-1711982484961.png

Regards,

Pravallika.