Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

[SSF Enable in AA]

Level 4
Level 4

Hi Team,

We have multiple primary reporting suites and one secondary report suite, in which we want to get AAM segments to report in AA for the secondary report suite, do we need to enable SSF on both the primary and secondary report for it work?  Basically, we want to enable SSF on the secondary report, however, that report is being shared across other reports.  Do we need to enable SSF on all other primary reports for the secondary to work or we don't need to?  Also, does enabling SSF on the secondary suite count as server calls on other reports that don't have SSF enabled?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

As I understand your query, you want AAM segment information to be shared over to AA via Audience Analytics feature for "secondary report-suite" only.

If so, just enable secondary report-suite for SSF and add this in Analytics destination from AAM UI.

This way, segments will be shared for secondary one only.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

As I understand your query, you want AAM segment information to be shared over to AA via Audience Analytics feature for "secondary report-suite" only.

If so, just enable secondary report-suite for SSF and add this in Analytics destination from AAM UI.

This way, segments will be shared for secondary one only.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi