Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Max Key Value Pairs In A Trait Rule

Level 3

Hello,

Curious if there is a max limit to the number of key value pairs I can include into a trait qualification?

My business requirement has a need to create a segment for a list of 100,000+ variations, and I'm trying to find a solution to accommodate the data ingestion without doing any additional computations to bring the data set to a singular value.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello There,

There is no limit on number of key-value pairs which can be added to a trait but there is certainly a limit on how many traits one can create which is 100,000.

Also, Segment Builder has restriction on number of traits that a segment can hold which is as follows:

1. In Basic View: Add up to 50 (maximum) traits to a segment

2. In Code View: Contain more than 50 traits in an individual segment.

Note: Segments are limited to 5000 traits (maximum).

Further information on usage limits can be found here.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello There,

There is no limit on number of key-value pairs which can be added to a trait but there is certainly a limit on how many traits one can create which is 100,000.

Also, Segment Builder has restriction on number of traits that a segment can hold which is as follows:

1. In Basic View: Add up to 50 (maximum) traits to a segment

2. In Code View: Contain more than 50 traits in an individual segment.

Note: Segments are limited to 5000 traits (maximum).

Further information on usage limits can be found here.

Level 3

Hi,

I just ran into this error. Did the max number of KvPs in a trait change recently?

Trait rule size 4095.PNG

Employee Advisor

Hello There,

I couldn't see the attached file. Please re-upload the same and I will accordingly suggest you with the resolution.

Employee Advisor

caseyo84500701​ that is in line with what another user and I identified some 4 months ago, not sure this is a change either.

See Maximum Trait Size in AAM

Level 3

Trait rule size 4095.PNG

Re-attaching for ASodhi-AAM​. The error reads "traitRule size must be between 0 and 4095", it's also seen in Christophe_Jossic​'s post, thanks for sharing!