Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creating new DV360 destinations

Level 1

Hello, team. Hope you are doing fine.

I am facing some difficulties while attempting to create a new server-to-server DV360 destination, and I hope someone could help me.

Step 1 - I received an Excel sheet from the client which contains data about the Advertiser ID and some Partner IDs. However, I can't find the Account ID. Does anyone know where I could find the Account ID? Because of this, I am encountering issues in this step:

renanbarhbosa_0-1692130663627.png

I've tried inputting the Advertiser ID and some of the Partner IDs there, but I could not create it. The previous screen looks like this:

renanbarhbosa_1-1692130978604.png

On this screen, I can only see the Google Customer Match Rate. The thing is, shouldn't I also see the icon for DV360 there?

Best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @renanbarhbosa ,

The steps which you shared below is for People Based Destination which can be self-served via AAM UI whereas for Server-to-Server destinations, you would need to get in touch with the Customer Engineering team via Support portal and team will setup those destinations for you. Provide the complete details such as  destination name of your choice and advertiser/partner ID.

Here are the steps to create a support ticket:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-experience-cloud.html

If you do not see "Support" as one of the tabs, then you would need Support Admin permissions for this reach out to your System Admin or whosoever handles user-management for your company. Alternatively, you may reach out to your Support Admin to create a new case.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you got any additional queries.

Regards

Ankita

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @renanbarhbosa ,

The steps which you shared below is for People Based Destination which can be self-served via AAM UI whereas for Server-to-Server destinations, you would need to get in touch with the Customer Engineering team via Support portal and team will setup those destinations for you. Provide the complete details such as  destination name of your choice and advertiser/partner ID.

Here are the steps to create a support ticket:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-experience-cloud.html

If you do not see "Support" as one of the tabs, then you would need Support Admin permissions for this reach out to your System Admin or whosoever handles user-management for your company. Alternatively, you may reach out to your Support Admin to create a new case.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you got any additional queries.

Regards

Ankita