Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Optimization Reports - How to enable by campaign ?

Level 2

How can I enable AOR by a specific campaign ? Besides provisioning there's any specific configuration ? I'd be thrilled if someone could share a possible screenshot of this feature

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I recently implemented AOR.  For specific campaigns, we use more of a pixel approach.  Below are some more information from Adobe.  We ended primarily going with the required fields.  

Click Data

Impression Data

The other portion you will need to do is to have the meta data files for AOR.  Below are information on the type of meta data files with their naming convention and the content formatting within each meta data file.

Naming convention for Meta Data file

Content Format for Meta Data File

Hope this helps you move in the right direction.  Our hope is to use some of this insight and be able to consider taking the next step to frequency capping.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I recently implemented AOR.  For specific campaigns, we use more of a pixel approach.  Below are some more information from Adobe.  We ended primarily going with the required fields.  

Click Data

Impression Data

The other portion you will need to do is to have the meta data files for AOR.  Below are information on the type of meta data files with their naming convention and the content formatting within each meta data file.

Naming convention for Meta Data file

Content Format for Meta Data File

Hope this helps you move in the right direction.  Our hope is to use some of this insight and be able to consider taking the next step to frequency capping.  Good luck!