Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager with Meta

Level 1

Hi, dears!

I have a question about AAM connection with Meta:
We created destinations:

http://www.facebook.com/tr/?id=Meta Pixel Id&ev=Adobe-Audience-Manager-Segment&cd[segID]=%ALIAS%&noscript=1

Where ALIAS I need to put Segment ID or Legacy ID?

In your guide segment id is equal to 7 characters, in adobe audience manager is 8 characters.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@DauletAr good catch on the length of the segment ID I'm afraid this is just a case of this documentation having been around for quite some time and the segment IDs are now 8 digits long (looks like we have exhausted the 7 digits)

To answer your question, it is the %ALIAS% is for the segment IDs:

%ALIAS%An Audience Manager macro, which will be dynamically replaced with the Audience Manager segment IDs that the site visitor qualifies for, delimited by comma (,)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@DauletAr good catch on the length of the segment ID I'm afraid this is just a case of this documentation having been around for quite some time and the segment IDs are now 8 digits long (looks like we have exhausted the 7 digits)

To answer your question, it is the %ALIAS% is for the segment IDs:

%ALIAS%An Audience Manager macro, which will be dynamically replaced with the Audience Manager segment IDs that the site visitor qualifies for, delimited by comma (,)

Level 1

Hi, can you clarify when we create audience in meta it gathers all visitors from .com, not only segment audience.

And not automatically puts segment id in meta

Employee Advisor

@DauletAr so you are referring to step 3 in this same document.

What Meta will count is dependent on the way the WCA has been created, if you generate that audience by making sure it equals just a single Segment ID, then you will likely catch that audience only (or at least a similar count to the AAM Real-time Segment Population)