Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM link to DV360

Level 1

If Audience built from AAM can be pushed to DV360 (formerly as known DBM) to use in display network for retargeting?
What is the mechanism of AAM linked between DV360 ? Does it use custom match or cookie mapping?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

You can set up a separate Google Customer Match destination to send hashed emails (SHA-256), provided your AAM is provisioned for People Based Destinations.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4
Level 4

Hi Tedliu,

It uses cookies/device ids.

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Hello @Tedliu ,

AAM performs an ID sync with DV360, we call it as 3rd party ID Sync. This needs to be enabled at the time of destination setup so that AAM demdex cookie gets synced with Google identifier which will be used later as a match up table for the audiences sharing.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

You can set up a separate Google Customer Match destination to send hashed emails (SHA-256), provided your AAM is provisioned for People Based Destinations.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Community Advisor

It's not customer match, it's third-party ID synchronization between AAM and Google DV360, happens between both the servers at a cookie / device ID level.

For customer match you may need to setup a new destination in AAM with encrypted data input.