Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Why users get reports and analytics on login

Level 1

I have a user that is getting the old reports and analytics interface on logging into analytics.  It is the screen under workspace when clicking on that option.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's odd... I haven't seen that before. This might be worth sending a ticket into Client Care... hopefully they can see what is happening on that account (possibly an old, and maybe corrupted "custom landing page" selection - that used to be something each user could control).

Client Care may need to do a screenshare with the user, and might need to walk them through getting the HAR recording of their session so they can see what all is happening client side.

Good luck getting that fixed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's odd... I haven't seen that before. This might be worth sending a ticket into Client Care... hopefully they can see what is happening on that account (possibly an old, and maybe corrupted "custom landing page" selection - that used to be something each user could control).

Client Care may need to do a screenshare with the user, and might need to walk them through getting the HAR recording of their session so they can see what all is happening client side.

Good luck getting that fixed.