Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Why the results did not show decimal place when allocating credit to channels via attribution IQ?

Level 1

I was trying to use attribution IQ to identify the channels involved in conversion and wondered why all the numbers I have gotten are without decimal place. For example,if I use "Linear attribution model" and customer A has gone through 4 channels before his final conversion,each channel should be allocated with 0.25 credit points. I wondered why the end results has no decimal place at all?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Amber, most metrics are rounded to integers in Analytics unless explicitly told otherwise.

In the calculated metric builder, you can create a metric that goes to however many decimal places you'd like:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Amber, most metrics are rounded to integers in Analytics unless explicitly told otherwise.

In the calculated metric builder, you can create a metric that goes to however many decimal places you'd like: