Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

URL Encode of Chinese or Japanese

Level 1

Hello, i want to know if a URL Encode of Chinese or Japanese such like :

?baidu-_-cn-_-brand-_-null-_-BRAND-_-Crucial-Brand-PH-_--%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%89%E5%AE%98%E7%BD%91

%E7%BE%8E%E5%85%89%E5%AE%98%E7%BD%91=美光官网

Is OK  for a campaign tracking code can track it and Decode it to the correct Chinese 美光官网 ?

Same problem i meet in Japanese.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Values collected by Adobe Analytics are automatically encoded in the image request and decoded when it hits Adobe's servers. You are free to pass URL data, including characters that would normally need to be encoded, as text strings and Adobe Analytics will take care of the encoding/decoding for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Values collected by Adobe Analytics are automatically encoded in the image request and decoded when it hits Adobe's servers. You are free to pass URL data, including characters that would normally need to be encoded, as text strings and Adobe Analytics will take care of the encoding/decoding for you.