Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to login to Adobe Analytics

Level 2

A long time user of Adobe Analytics now cannot login. When they try to login they get a page with the title "Failed to load page". Any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Is the issue on the login page itself or the landing page after they sign in? Are they able to access other Adobe products?

Have you checked the Adobe status page to see if there are any issues/outages in your region that might be causing it?

If it's just one person, and everyone else is fine, get them to clear cache or try a different web browser. You can also check to make sure their permissions haven't been changed (if you have admin rights or get someone who is an admin to do it). 

Level 2

Thanks to all for your ideas. I have been working with Adobe support and the only way to get it to work was for her to login incognito. Then all is normal.

Clearing the cache and cookies did not work.

Adobe has been working with my user and still cannot discover what the problem is.

Community Advisor

Maybe there is an extension on Chrome that is causing an issue, one that doesn't load in Incognito mode?

You could try disabling all extensions and see if that works... If it does, then you can try re-enabling them one at a time until you find the problem... Some extension have an "excluded from running on specific site" controls, that you might be able to use to prevent this in the future (without having to constantly turn the extension on and off... assuming that's the problem)

Level 2

Here is an update on what Adobe support suggested. Thanks to all who volunteered suggestions. It overlaps with what many of you suggested.

"The error you are seeing nearly always means that a URL is being blocked by a browser extension, security software, VPN, firewall, proxy, or something else on the network."

A couple of things to try for the user -
• Have the user try to login with an incognito window. (WORKS)
• Plugins and browser extensions can block needed URLs. Try logging in with them disabled.
• Can the user login from a different computer?
• Can the user login from outside the company network/firewall?

Community Advisor

Well if incognito works, then the last 2 points are moot (it can't be the computer or network/firewall)... so it really comes down to identifying what plugin/extension/setting is the offender.

Good luck!

Community Advisor

@Obeab I agree with @Jennifer_Dungan, as you can able to access in incognito, then the issue is from either extensions or plugins. Coming to settings or flags in chrome, they will be applicable to both tabs (regular and incognito). So I think it's not an issue from chrome settings or flags. Just in case for benefit of the doubt, Try to reset the flags and settings and see if it works. Or as a last try, i would uninstall and install latest version of chrome.

Community Advisor

If you are trying to login via bookmark, instead try to login via Experience Cloud (experience.adobe.com). It did happened to me couple of time in the past. As @MandyGeorge said, If you are the only one having the issue try to clear cache and try logging in again. I don't see nay issue on my side. Also, I see nothing in Adobe System Status related to this issue.

Community Advisor

I've had the "Failed to Load Page" a few times this week... it goes away after refreshing though...  

Level 4

When this happens, go check https://status.adobe.com/ for potential outages.

As @Jennifer_Dungan mentioned, this happened to her as well, so likely some Adobe engineer who tripped over a cable  

Cheers
Björn