Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Unable to Log In - Hanging

Level 1

I've been trying to log in via different browsers.  In Chrome I get the message Page Not Found.  FireFox it just hangs and never loads a page (returns a white screen).  Anyone else having problems?  Can't log in, can't submit an issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I just found that the issue was due to the Ghostery plugin on Chrome - it was preventing Java from loading the reports. It worked fine on IE and Firefox so I knew it was Chrome-specific. Hopefully you get it figured out, Tammy!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

+1

I'm still logged in from yesterday's session (on Chrome) and while the left nav appears, no dashboards or reports are loading. I just get the spinning wheel of death. Or rather, the spinning squares of death... 

Employee

Apologies to both of you for the delayed response, I hope the performance issues have been sorted out by now. 

If not, try clearing the browser cache or try logging in through a different network. Usually this solves the loading issues. Do reach out to me if the issue still persists.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 1

I just found that the issue was due to the Ghostery plugin on Chrome - it was preventing Java from loading the reports. It worked fine on IE and Firefox so I knew it was Chrome-specific. Hopefully you get it figured out, Tammy!