Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to export or schedule a report in Workspace Apr 26, 2024

Level 1

I'm currently unable to Export files or Schedule file export in Adobe Analytics Workspace.

Share > Export file

Share > Schedule file export

After I select either option I get a never ending spinning circle. Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, actually there was a ongoing issue with scheduled reports. The fix has been deployed, it should work as expected now.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@artd90781538 I think this is an issue from adobe side, I am also seeing the same. Never ending spinning circle and i can't go back from it. I have to reload it to go back to the project. I didn't see anything related to it in system status. Filing support ticket with Adobe.

Level 1

Export and Schedule both appear to be working properly now. Maybe it was related to the scheduled maintenance that is now complete.

artd90781538_0-1714152521125.png

Community Advisor

@artd90781538 It's fixed now. But the above maintenance shouldn't impact me, as it is APAC region maintenance and I am in Americas region. Anyway, it's got fixed now!

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, actually there was a ongoing issue with scheduled reports. The fix has been deployed, it should work as expected now.

Community Advisor

@fhusain Yes, Export and Schedule export are working as expected now. I created a support ticket with adobe, before i got any response on that, the issue got fixed. So closed the ticket!