Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Unable to export or schedule a report in Workspace Apr 26, 2024

Level 1

I'm currently unable to Export files or Schedule file export in Adobe Analytics Workspace.

Share > Export file

Share > Schedule file export

After I select either option I get a never ending spinning circle. Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, actually there was a ongoing issue with scheduled reports. The fix has been deployed, it should work as expected now.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@artd90781538 I think this is an issue from adobe side, I am also seeing the same. Never ending spinning circle and i can't go back from it. I have to reload it to go back to the project. I didn't see anything related to it in system status. Filing support ticket with Adobe.

Level 1

Export and Schedule both appear to be working properly now. Maybe it was related to the scheduled maintenance that is now complete.

artd90781538_0-1714152521125.png

Community Advisor

@artd90781538 It's fixed now. But the above maintenance shouldn't impact me, as it is APAC region maintenance and I am in Americas region. Anyway, it's got fixed now!

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, actually there was a ongoing issue with scheduled reports. The fix has been deployed, it should work as expected now.

Community Advisor

@fhusain Yes, Export and Schedule export are working as expected now. I created a support ticket with adobe, before i got any response on that, the issue got fixed. So closed the ticket!