Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Time Comparison - Responsive to Date Range Change?

Level 1

In Workspace, I would like to create a YoY comparison column for across a handful of metrics for a specific month. When "This Month," I "Compare Time Periods" for "This Month Last Year to this Date Range." In doing so, it generates the correct comparison. However, when I adjust to look at the month prior, the Date Comparison column stays stagnant on the original date's YoY comparison. Is it possible to create a Date Comparison column that adjusts to the Panel date range or do I have to go in and manually modify the comparison dates each time? If so, this seems like a miss since Workspace is an otherwise powerful tool. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5
2 Replies

Level 2

I guess you may create separate free-form table and do a side by side comparison for different date ranges instead changing the date for same free-form table. 

Correct answer by
Level 5

This is not yet available.  Best bet at this point would be to upvote here:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-Analytics-Ideas/Dynamic-date-comparison/idi-p...