Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

The Library Loaded (Page Top) Event is not consistently being triggered on iFrame when embedded on a parent page

Level 1

Hi Adobe experts,

Good day!

I would like to ask for your insights regarding an issue I've encountered.

Intended behavior:

The Library Loaded (Page Top) Event should trigger in both the parent page and iFrame consistently

Observation:

When testing the iFrame as a standalone, the Library Loaded (Page Top) Event consistently triggers as intended

but when Embedded in the parent page, there are instances wherein only the Parent page's Library Loaded (Page Top) Event triggers

JVAA20_0-1716286837861.png

Question:

Is there any setup or suggestion that you can give me in order for the Library Loaded (Page Top) Event will consistently trigger on the iFrame when embedded on the parent page?

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Weird, how have you noticed? Have you tried adding console logs to validate?

never heard of this issue before, nor can I reproduce it.

Cheers

Level 1

Yes, I did, and was able to verify that there is inconsistencies across my colleagues machines.