Expand my Community achievements bar.

The image insertion icon just closes the text visualization instead of opening URL field.

Level 1

I've added images to dashboards previously using text visualization > imageurl icon > paste imageurl.

Now when i attempt this, clicking the image icon opens the url field for a fraction of a second and then the whole visualization closes. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm seeing the same behaviour... I suspect this is a bug introduced by one of the recent maintenance that has happened. This should be logged with Client Care so that it can be assigned to the Engineering team to fix the problem 

Level 1

Thanks! Do you know how to log with client are? Looks like the client care support email is no longer active and I don't have the admin rights to submit tickets.

Community Advisor

The only way I know is to log into the Admin Console and logging a ticket there... if you don't have access, you will need to get your system admin to do this on behalf of your company....

Level 4

Oh good, 

I'm glad I'm not crazy (at least about this).  

I have created a ticket to address this: 

Case #E-001146874

- Damon

Level 1

I have the same problem.  I was able to create a power plan and reduce my CPU to 25% (I'm going to try other values as well) and the text box to paste in my URL to the image appears long enough to get this to work.

oping this works all day for me.  

Doesn't look like this will be fixed quickly.  I filled a ticket.  Here's their response:

I have reviewed this further and it does seems to be a bug, hence I have logged a JIRA AN-339982, to our product engineering team.

Currently, we don't have an exact ETA at the moment. The engineering works on sprint basis and bug fixed are released in the maintenance release and each sprint last till 15 days and there are 2 MR in a month and currently this task is not part of active sprint, so this is how they'll approach it. Hence, based on current priority and business justification there isn't any fixed ETA as it can multiple MR's.

In order to prioritize, we would need the strong business justification which helps understands how this impacts you day to day works.

Level 1

Adobe Analytics fixed this issue today.  It's working for me again.