Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Segment - Tags/Folder

Level 1

One of the biggest features I use in Adobe AdHoc is the segment folder, which I use to manage/share segments out to my direct team. Will this be in the future enhancements of this tool so I can ensure that our team is ONLY using these segments, similar to AdHoc?

[img]Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 12.07.51 PM.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

With the release happening today, you will be able to "curate" the segments in a project so that users of the project can only use those segments. I think this will reproduce the use case you are describing in Ad Hoc Analysis. You can also "tag" a group of segments so that it is easy to add them to a project in one action. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

With the release happening today, you will be able to "curate" the segments in a project so that users of the project can only use those segments. I think this will reproduce the use case you are describing in Ad Hoc Analysis. You can also "tag" a group of segments so that it is easy to add them to a project in one action. 

Level 1

Thanks Ben! 

Do you have documentation on how to search for the segments that I've tagged? I can't seem to figure out a way to do that...

Employee

If you use # then you can search for a tag. Here is a video that we just recorded that shows how to do that in the left rail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7b9ErxnXWE&index=8&list=PL2tCx83mn7GtEOdDGKSAwSKKqv2C6vyYl