Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Search Ads 360 Integration with Adobe Analytics Failure

Level 1

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to link Adobe Analytics with SA360 per Google documentation https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/7669521?hl=en using JWT authentication method. I have the admin access in Adobe Analytics and sufficient permissions on SA360. The issue is, the link never completes. I am getting the error "Unable retrieve your Adobe report suites. Please check if the private key has expired on Adobe Analytics." when I have newly generated the public private key pair in Adobe developer console.

Can anyone who has performed this integration can help if I am missing some permissions on SA360 or any other issue?

TIA!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The product profile seems to be correct. We might need to take a further look. Can you please log a support ticket via Admin Console with all these details? 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hey @igupta in the Adobe Developer Console, you must be also selecting the product profiles when configuring the API with Authentication. Does the selected product profile has the permission for the Web Service Access under the Analytics Tools, which lets you do things like authenticate? Can you please check? 

Level 1

Hey @fhusain ,
Thanks for your reply! Yes, I have assigned Web Services Access permission to the API while configuring but still getting this

issue.

Correct answer by
Employee

The product profile seems to be correct. We might need to take a further look. Can you please log a support ticket via Admin Console with all these details?