Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Scheduled reports with >500 rows

Level 2

Hi, I need to set up a scheduled report but I know that it will have more than 500 rows of data. Does anyone know if there's a way to bypass this so the scheduled report includes ​all​ of the data?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Andreas,

The image you have shown is not a Scheduler rather Advance Downloader.

Kindly use CSV. It has the limit of 50,000 Rows.

Thank You

Arun

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

I'm assuming you're talking about scheduling the delivery of a workspace project right? If it's only one single table, you could most likely recreate it as a report (as opposed to a workspace) and send it that way without the limit.

You could also set up a reportbuilder spreadsheet and schedule it to be sent out that way.

Level 2

Hi, thank you for responding! This is a report, not a workspace project. In the Advanced Download window, I get an error message when I put in a number over 500. I am wondering if there is a way to bypass this restriction.

1459652_pastedImage_0.png

Community Advisor

use a scheduled export in data warehouse (instead of report)? there is only a file size restriction when using email, but not by ftp (as far as i know)

see here for more info: Data Warehouse

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Andreas,

The image you have shown is not a Scheduler rather Advance Downloader.

Kindly use CSV. It has the limit of 50,000 Rows.

Thank You

Arun