Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!

Salesforce marketing cloud push notifications data to adobe analytics

Level 3

Hello, 
Problem : I am trying to get push notifications impressions data into adobe / more specifically how many users were targeted with push notification 

Question - I am not sure whats the best way to get my salesforce marketing cloud extact target data ( push notifications ) into adobe analytics ( common key here would be internal customer id ), 
I dont have AJO or Audience manager, I just have AEP. 
A solution I thought was created datasets in AEP and sending it as a SFTP destination to Adobe analytics , but I heard it rewrites the existing data as a classification. 

If anyone can please help me understand the detailed steps of a solution to the above problem that will be great. 
Thanks 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @gmadala, I am not familiar with Salesforce and Adobe Integration. But i found the info on data stitching application of Adobe and Salesforce by Datajoin.

https://exchange.adobe.com/apps/ec/101530/datajoin-integration-for-adobe-analytics-salesforce

I hope this helps!

Level 3

Hello @Krishna_Musku , 
Thanks for providing this link. 
I am looking at a specific salesforce product within marketing cloud called exact target which has the push notifications data as per which customer is getting push notification or not. 
I dont see DataJoin providing such info. And also my problem is around using the FTP solution route. IDK if this will rewrite the existing data classifications in adobe. 

Community Advisor

@gmadala It will overwrite data on conflicts. That too only if you selected that option in import options. If you are not sure, can you try once in dev/stage report suite.