Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

"...Problem loading your project. Please refresh the page and try again"

Level 1

Every time I try to create a blank workspace or open one of my existing workspaces in Adobe Analytics, I receive this message... "There was a problem loading your project. Please refresh the page and try again".
All existing workspace reports have this same error. I am a Mac user with latest Chrome Browser. I have restarted, flushed my browser cache tested in Safari.

In the browser's inspect view > console view I see errors with page loading like this:
app.module.js?AnalyticsUI-core_version=prod20230619224407:1 Unable to load the header config SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<', "<!DOCTYPE "... is not valid JSON
(anonymous) @ app.module.js?AnalyticsUI-core_version=prod20230619224407:1
appservice-calculatedmetric5.omniture.com/calculatedmetrics/1.0/analytics/users/calculatedmetrics/?locale=en_US&includeType=shared%2Ctemplates%2CcuratedItem&dataType=oberon&curatedRsid=vrs_charle2_retailmarketingvirtu&toBeUsedInRsid=vrs_charle2_retailmarketingvirtu&expansion=modified%2Cfavorite%2Capproved%2Ctags%2Cinternal%2Ccompatibility%2Cwarning%2CusageSummaryWithRelevancyScore%2Cauthorization%2Ccategories%2CreportTimeAttribution%2CownerFullName&limit=10000&pagination=false:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
ProjectLoader.js:126 An Unknown error kept the project from loading Error: Request failed with status code 500
at e.exports (app.module.js?AnalyticsUI-analytics_web_spa_version=stage20230620161959:2:9128250)
at e.exports (app.module.js?AnalyticsUI-analytics_web_spa_version=stage20230620161959:2:9129282)
at p.onreadystatechange (app.module.js?AnalyticsUI-analytics_web_spa_version=stage20230620161959:2:9124929)
at XMLHttpRequest.nrWrapper (index.html?lazyLoadPhpSession=1&ssSession=86dabfbd6ede4af0835179ebced2538d&jpj=93782899685335:4:14326)

Any ideas about why this error is happening and how to correct this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You're probably going to have to contact Client Care with that error code then... Most of us here don't work for Adobe, so we don't have access to the error logs or the ability to deep dive into your session to see what the issue is....

We can help support things like "how does this feature work", or "how can I code this", or "what do people feel is the best practice for X"....

But this is an error that is impacting just you, and we really can't provide a whole lot of insight...

Good luck getting it solved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Did this issue just recently start? There are a few major issues happening right now: 

https://status.adobe.com/ 

Level 1

The issue started within the last week. This is not affecting any of my co-workers who have the same credentials. I also got this new error message when I tried to create a "new mobile scorecard"...
"undefined Please submit this error id to Adobe Client Care for further diagnosis: e501f01e-27f5-4397-b75d-8af73c0935d7".

Level 1

I have also turned off all browser extensions, etc... And tried incognito mode in Chrome... Still the error persists for me.

Level 1

I just tested authentication to my workspaces on a Windows computer with Edge and I get the same error. This this error with workspaces is persistent across different operating systems and browsers. Also our app system administrator confirmed this morning that I have a normal professional enterprise user account - set up properly.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You're probably going to have to contact Client Care with that error code then... Most of us here don't work for Adobe, so we don't have access to the error logs or the ability to deep dive into your session to see what the issue is....

We can help support things like "how does this feature work", or "how can I code this", or "what do people feel is the best practice for X"....

But this is an error that is impacting just you, and we really can't provide a whole lot of insight...

Good luck getting it solved.