Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Pulling a log of all Data Warehouse pulls

Level 2

I'm the org/system admin for Adobe Analytics for our organization. I was asked to provide a log of all data warehouse pulls for our company in the past year - I reviewed the logs function in AA and it appears the option/filter for Data Warehouse specifically is not available. 

Is there a way to do this myself or will I need to get it directly from Adobe Client Care? Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi there,

Depending on what you are looking for this can be done quite easily. In the Logs section search for "Datawarehouse" in the event section:

David-123_0-1612427482133.png

For for scheduled daily reports (not the adhoc pulls), this will only show the date that the report was first created (e.g. not a row for every day). If you wish to see that you need to look inside dataware.

Thanks

Dave

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi there,

Depending on what you are looking for this can be done quite easily. In the Logs section search for "Datawarehouse" in the event section:

David-123_0-1612427482133.png

For for scheduled daily reports (not the adhoc pulls), this will only show the date that the report was first created (e.g. not a row for every day). If you wish to see that you need to look inside dataware.

Thanks

Dave