Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Pre-set Row Results to (1) in a Freeform Table

Level 1

Hey Adobe Community,

I'm trying to nest a dimension within a freeform table to show the top 1 result. Unfortunately, for this particular dimension, Adobe defaults to giving me 5 result rows. 

Is there anyway to preset the result rows to the specific number you'd like? 

Thank you!

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @Muskrat9 

Hope you are doing well!

I haven't seen such feature in Adobe Analytics so far. It's worth writing to Adobe Analytics support to double-confirm on the same.

However, a slightly helpful workaround could be:

1. Create a dummy Freeform table with any dimension and 1 metric (say occurences) and limit it to 1 row.
  2. Now, right-click on this table and click "duplicate visualization". This way, you can see that a new Freeform table gets created with 1 row only.
  3. Next, you replace the existing dimension by your required dimension and metrics.
  4. Workspace will only show 1 row on any number of "those" duplicated Freeform tables in that panel.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Kishore

Level 3

Hi @Muskrat9 

You can change the Rows:1 under the dimension within workspace as mentioned in the screeshot below:

LoveeshK_0-1647071202352.png

Thanks and Regards

Loveesh