Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Page Unresponsive Error

Level 2

Why do I keep getting the "Page Unresponsive" error when I'm trying to build reports in Workspace? Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? Started happening near the end of last week and now its happening every few minutes as I edit my tables. status.adobe.com doesn't mention any issues.

BradenAnderson_0-1710190110629.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Based purely on the image it is difficult to really confirm anything. We can make some presumptions and suggestions, e.g. too many panels/tables in your workspace? Long time periods to query?

Also depending on your setup, some organizations might have very strict network rules and/or cause some issues. As an example for me personally Adobe is very slow when I am connected to the company network. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Based purely on the image it is difficult to really confirm anything. We can make some presumptions and suggestions, e.g. too many panels/tables in your workspace? Long time periods to query?

Also depending on your setup, some organizations might have very strict network rules and/or cause some issues. As an example for me personally Adobe is very slow when I am connected to the company network.