Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Page Numbers in Workspace Reports

Level 1

Is it possible to add page numbers to the saved PDF version of a workspace report, as is available in analytics?   I have a very long and intricate project that would be much easier for the customer to read through if the PDF version had page numbers.

Thanks,

Jen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Pagination is currently not a feature of workspace PDF's. This is something that we anticipate will available in the future, though.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hey Jen,

Thank you for your question and apologies for the delayed response. The page numbers are usually available when you download a PDF version.

page_name.png

Please let me know if you are trying to do something else.

Level 1

Thank you for responding.   I am referring to page numbers in a workspace report which contains many free form tables, visualizations, etc.   In scrolling through the PDF version, there are no traditional page numbers in the bottom right corner (ie: Page 1 or 7) as you would find in the analytics reports.

Thanks for your time!

Jen

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Pagination is currently not a feature of workspace PDF's. This is something that we anticipate will available in the future, though.