Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!

Overstappen van Google Analytics naar Adobe Analytics!

Level 1

Hallo iedereen,

Ik gebruik momenteel Google Analytics maar wil overstappen naar Adobe Analytics voor mijn website Relinen, gevestigd in Nederland. Is dit de beste optie om mogelijke gegevens te verzamelen?

Weet iemand of dit gemakkelijk mogelijk is en waar we rekening mee moeten houden? Is dit gratis te gebruiken?

Alvast bedankt!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Original

Hello,

Adobe Analytics is a superior product to Google Analytics, but unfortunately it is not free.

Adobe supports more dimensions and advanced attribution modeling, that can be customized to your needs. It can be daunting at first to learn Adobe since it is more complex, but there is a lot of help out there to get you started if you decide to proceed.

Translated used Google Translate

Hallo,

Adobe Analytics is een product dat superieur is aan Google Analytics, maar helaas niet gratis.

Adobe ondersteunt meer dimensies en geavanceerde attributiemodellen, die aan uw behoeften kunnen worden aangepast. In het begin kan het intimiderend zijn om Adobe te leren kennen, omdat het complexer is, maar er is veel hulp beschikbaar om u op weg te helpen als u besluit door te gaan.

Level 6

There are a lot of advantages to using Adobe Analytics rather than Google including the flexibility, detail in reporting available and of course the reporting and visualization tools. Adobe can be a bit more complicated to implement and start collecting data on your site than Google Analytics is so it would be best to either have someone dedicated to the adobe tool on your team, or there are many good agencies that I'm sure would love to work with you on the transition. Adobe is not a free to use tool, and can be rather expensive depending on the implementation and if you need to hire support, so if cost is your primary factor in decision making, you may want to take some extra time here. 

I am sure you could contact Adobe and they would be happy to give you some more info, including pricing for your needs. https://business.adobe.com/request-consultation/experience-cloud.html