Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

NRF 2023 Revised Calendar

Level 2

I am trying to see if the revised NRF calendar for Adobe Analytics reporting. Currently 2023 starts on1/29/2023 as per their old calendar but because we are in a Leap year, this year the NRF has one extra week which is this week 1/28/2024. This calendar has been recently updated so that 2023 will now start 2/5/2023 instead which means the first week 1/29/2023 now has to move to the last week January of Merch Calendar 2022. I am looking at the preview and not seeing this change and not sure when this will change/ if this will change.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm, that sounds like it might be a bug? Maybe a ticket to Client Care would be helpful to getting a quick response. Good luck getting that sorted out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm, that sounds like it might be a bug? Maybe a ticket to Client Care would be helpful to getting a quick response. Good luck getting that sorted out.

Level 2

I did and they said there isn't anything they can do unfortunately.