Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Microsoft Teams notification on Analytics event

Level 1

Is there a way to integrate Microsoft Teams with Analytics and/or Launch. So that upon a certain event (e.g. an order or an error page displayed) a Microsoft Teams message is being triggered.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I haven't sent a message to Teams directly from AA, but did so via email. This assumes that you get the AA alerts in your email.

Using Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow), I constructed this flow: Outlook email --> check for AA alert email --> parse the email's contents --> send it to MS Teams.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I haven't sent a message to Teams directly from AA, but did so via email. This assumes that you get the AA alerts in your email.

Using Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow), I constructed this flow: Outlook email --> check for AA alert email --> parse the email's contents --> send it to MS Teams.