Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Maintain date range in favorited reports

Level 2

Hi, Does anyone know how to make starred or favorited reports maintain the date range you set - so that it does not reset to something different after you log out and log back in - or is that just not a possibility in AA? Bookmarked reports do retain the date range.

Thank you for any insight!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes , first change the date range then click on Favourite and rename as for example - Pages - Last 7 days , Pages - Last 30 days  etc 

So you will have each favourite instance retaining the date range configured before you clicked on favourite.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Maureen,

Try setting the date range before starring or favoriting the report. I think it should hold that date range which it had during the time it was starred. Let me know if that works for you.

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes , first change the date range then click on Favourite and rename as for example - Pages - Last 7 days , Pages - Last 30 days  etc 

So you will have each favourite instance retaining the date range configured before you clicked on favourite.