Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Interactive dropdown list automatically updated in a panel

Level 3

Hi,

In a panel there is a possibility to create dropdown list with drag and drop + SHIFT:

robinl39529461_0-1642154250559.png

It’s working as expected but I want to have in my drop down all possibilities that can be contained in the dimension Search Term.

I know it’s possible by adding them one by one:

robinl39529461_1-1642154250562.png

If I drop the dimension, the filter is only about this dimensions exists:

robinl39529461_2-1642154250563.png

But in my case I want to make it dynamic, meaning, I want to have all possible values that can be contained in this dimension: if a new value is present, it’s automatically added in the dropdown.

How can I do that?

Thanks

Robin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Creating a segment dropdown with all the available values in a dimension is not supported. A dimension can have 1000s of values, so creating a dropdown with all those values are not possible. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Creating a segment dropdown with all the available values in a dimension is not supported. A dimension can have 1000s of values, so creating a dropdown with all those values are not possible. 

Level 3

Hi, with a new release of Adobe, the dynamic dropdown can also be a solution but not sure about the limitation
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/HkB25imh4og