Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

I cannot see the referreal domain from another website. How can i fix it?

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

I am checking why i am not able to track users who come from a external website. What shall i check? Processing Rules?

Thnaks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If it's one specific website, the issue may be that the website coded their links with a "noreferrer" directive, which means there is nothing you can do (except ask them to remove that on their side).

Referrers is collected from the headers of an Internet Request, if a site uses "noreferrer" directive it will not send the data, meaning you cannot get anything.

If everything is missing, then it's likely a config issue in your implementation. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Is the problem with one specific website? Or you have no referral data at all?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If it's one specific website, the issue may be that the website coded their links with a "noreferrer" directive, which means there is nothing you can do (except ask them to remove that on their side).

Referrers is collected from the headers of an Internet Request, if a site uses "noreferrer" directive it will not send the data, meaning you cannot get anything.

If everything is missing, then it's likely a config issue in your implementation.