Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

How to get the visitor overlap between two segments?

Community Advisor

I have two different segments which are bifurcated on the basis of the URL of pages. But I know visitors are landing on my one segment are also landing on other segment section also. But in Venn why I am not seeing any overlap. Is there is a specification for the segments to pull in Venn? Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You might need to provide more information about your segments.

But in general, I've found that Venn diagrams work best with Visitor-scoped segments.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You might need to provide more information about your segments.

But in general, I've found that Venn diagrams work best with Visitor-scoped segments.

Community Advisor
Hi @yuhuisg. I have two different product lines segments configured in analytics, for example "Product Line A - Motors" and “Product Line B - Lights”. I have build these segments with conditions where Dimension “Page” contains “Motors” or “Page” contains “Lights”. So, for these two segments I have been trying to check overlap of visitors but unfortunately its not showing in Venn diagram.

Community Advisor
What kind of segment container are you using: Hit, Visit or Visitor?

Community Advisor
@yuhuisg segment container i have build is using Hit

Community Advisor
What happens to your Venn diagram if you use Visitor containers in your segments instead?

Community Advisor
@yuhuisg it showed results now by changing Hit to Visitors. Thank you