Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Flow reports from clickstream data

Level 1

Hi,

How can I utilize adobe data feeds(clickstream data) to create flow reports (pathing) on an external tool like Tableau or R?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

It would be difficult to do, but not impossible.  You would need to construct the visit, a query to say something like concat post_visid_high/low then visit_num and order by the visit_page_num. The visit_page_num is the order of the hits.  You could then query the variable and see how it changes via the visit_page_num values which would be the path or flow.

I hope that helps,

Seth

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

It would be difficult to do, but not impossible.  You would need to construct the visit, a query to say something like concat post_visid_high/low then visit_num and order by the visit_page_num. The visit_page_num is the order of the hits.  You could then query the variable and see how it changes via the visit_page_num values which would be the path or flow.

I hope that helps,

Seth

Level 3

@reportingl49465 @settytb1 

If you need to import Adobe analytics data in Tableau, Daexus built a free web data connector.

• no sign-up required
  • no download 
  • ultra secure as data doesn't go through external server - from Adobe Analytics straight to your computer.

To access it, paste the link in Tableau and start brining your data.

cristinafoit_0-1619045604304.png

The paid version enables date expressions and automated data imports.

Access the link on their website