Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error received when running a report builder query

Level 2

Hi,

I've signed on to Report Builder and running the smallest simplest query that's never given me issues. However, today when attempted to run it, I received the following error: "A system error has occurred, invalid authentication credentials" 

Is there a known system issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Someone else reported the same issue last week, but I was unable to replicate the issue...

I tested again just now and its still working for me... if there is an issue, it's not system wide...

That said, can you confirm that you are logged into an account with Report Builder permissions for and permissions for the suite(s) you are trying to access?

If you are sure about your credentials, you may have to contact client care, as they can look deeper into the issue you are encountering and help to resolve the problem.... 

Good luck!

Level 2

Confirming the account has permissions is necessary. I'm also logged into the AA platform and running the same queries with no issues, as I mentioned I've been running the same RB queries for the past 3 years with my last run yesterday at 3 PM. So not sure what happened between then and this morning.

Also, confirming that 2 other team members having the same issues. I'll take your suggestion and contact client care.

Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate the help as always!!

Community Advisor

That is very strange then... I hope this issue can get resolved before it becomes widespread.... I wonder if this is something to do with the recent activity in shutting down R&A... it shouldn't but that code was the base of the system for many years, it probably has tentacles everywhere...