Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Error message when trying to schedule a reporting

Level 2

Hi everyone, 

a co-worker experienced an error message about which I couldn't find anything online. She was trying to schedule a workspace reporting as CSV to be delivered to a mail adress outside of the company. She has duplicating authorization for the workspace. The error message she receives is: "Failed to create schedule. Scheduling projects is only available to admins and project editors." I was able to create the schedule and I created the workspace for her in the first place. There is no dedicated autorization I could give here to be able to schedule reportings, right? Has anyone experienced anything similar or has an idea what could solve this?

Best wishes,

Milena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Miley123, I tried your scenario with edit copy/duplicate authorization and got the same error.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 9.13.08 AM.png

You can't share the workspace project with others when you have edit copy/duplicate authorization, you can only do that when you are the owner or have edit rights to the workspace project. Ask your co-worker to save the copy of the report, then she will become the owner of the copy. So, she can be able to share it to the other audience. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Miley123, I tried your scenario with edit copy/duplicate authorization and got the same error.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 9.13.08 AM.png

You can't share the workspace project with others when you have edit copy/duplicate authorization, you can only do that when you are the owner or have edit rights to the workspace project. Ask your co-worker to save the copy of the report, then she will become the owner of the copy. So, she can be able to share it to the other audience. Thanks!