Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Entry page url report analysis

Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

While using entry page url report, i'm facing a lot of issue.

1. Confirmation and checkout pages url showing in entry page url report, which's not possible.

2. Please describe a bit about the entry page url dimension data fetching.

3. If all my concerns are okay then is there any way to look into the entry page url report in workspace with correct data.

Please provide the solution.
Thanks,

Ravindra Kumar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear 00,

1. Realworld scenarios always surprise us. Assume you are in the product detail page and the session was timed out after 30 minutes. Now, if you click the confirmation page, then confirmation page is the first page of visit and it is captured as entry url/page. Same goes if you route the customers directly to the page using any deep link or SMS link.

2. There are plenty of resources related to this in Adobe Community, please search and go through. Look into my blog as well whenever you get time.

3. Make sure that your implementation is good and fine. If yes, your data should be okay without big anamolies because it is by-default dimension for any prop and if the implementation is fine, everything should be fine.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear 00,

1. Realworld scenarios always surprise us. Assume you are in the product detail page and the session was timed out after 30 minutes. Now, if you click the confirmation page, then confirmation page is the first page of visit and it is captured as entry url/page. Same goes if you route the customers directly to the page using any deep link or SMS link.

2. There are plenty of resources related to this in Adobe Community, please search and go through. Look into my blog as well whenever you get time.

3. Make sure that your implementation is good and fine. If yes, your data should be okay without big anamolies because it is by-default dimension for any prop and if the implementation is fine, everything should be fine.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics