Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Encountering a "Could Not Load Project" Screen While Sharing Workspace With Anyone

Level 4

As per the title -

I have been sharing reports using the "sharing with anyone" function. Today - I found users clicking on the link are encountering an error page. I have tested this and see the same error.

Link is shared via Share > Share with anyone >

Yohan_khan00_0-1706629703224.png

The page users are encountering: 

Yohan_khan00_1-1706629838062.png

I am trying to understand if this is an Adobe issue or if I am doing anything wrong. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It sounds like an Adobe issue to me... it sounds like you are doing all the correct steps @Yohan_khan00 

I would log a ticket with client care, those it seems to be affecting multiple people, so I expect this may be logged, but at least you should get updates if you have your own ticket.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

Experiencing the same issue. Believe it is an Adobe issue.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It sounds like an Adobe issue to me... it sounds like you are doing all the correct steps @Yohan_khan00 

I would log a ticket with client care, those it seems to be affecting multiple people, so I expect this may be logged, but at least you should get updates if you have your own ticket.

Employee

Hi everyone!

This is a recently reported issue being worked by Engineering under AN-339600 -Share With Anyone Links Expiring.

I will try to update this thread once I hear back that the issue has been resolved.

Sincerely,

Ali

Employee

Hi everyone!

This should now be resolved, may I have everyone retest and confirm?

Sincerely,

Ali