Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Data Warehouse Error: Request failed to send. Please check send parameters and destination connectivity.

Level 2

These are daily files sent through FTP.

There were few days when this file was not received and I did resend them which are still not received. 

Here is the error I received in data warehouse Request failed to send. Please check send parameters and destination connectivity.

Since past few days this files are processing as expected. 

Please advice on what could be the error and How can I resend them now.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It could be any number of issues... odds are you will need client care to see if there are more detailed logs in the server as to what failed...

Since the job is running now, I would guess that there was likely a temporary issue (either at Adobe's end, or yours that caused an issue).

To get back-fills of the jobs that failed, I believe you can go into your Data Warehouse Request Manager, and click on the name of the scheduled report to bring up the Request History for that file.

You should see a table showing each run, with an ID, Date, etc.. on the right, there should be a "Resend" option. When you click on it, it should ask you if you are sure you want to resend the request (quoting the request id).

This should result in the file that will match what was intended to send on that date/time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It could be any number of issues... odds are you will need client care to see if there are more detailed logs in the server as to what failed...

Since the job is running now, I would guess that there was likely a temporary issue (either at Adobe's end, or yours that caused an issue).

To get back-fills of the jobs that failed, I believe you can go into your Data Warehouse Request Manager, and click on the name of the scheduled report to bring up the Request History for that file.

You should see a table showing each run, with an ID, Date, etc.. on the right, there should be a "Resend" option. When you click on it, it should ask you if you are sure you want to resend the request (quoting the request id).

This should result in the file that will match what was intended to send on that date/time.

Level 2

Currently, I do not see the resend option. What could be the reason for that.

pj18_0-1692113521247.png

Community Advisor

Hmm, that is interesting....

In this case, you may have to create some one-off duplicate requests and send the ones that are missing one at a time....

Employee

If your org belongs to the LON data center, then you might need to whitelist the new IPs if you are sending them to your own FTP location.

• 130.248.244.32/29
  • 130.248.244.40/29

New IP's are updated in the release notes -

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/release-notes/previous/2023.html?lang=en

Otherwise, yes, please reach out to client care with failed request IDs and we can dig them further.